Procurement / Bids / RFPs
The mission of the procurement department is to acquire services, supplies, equipment, and construction at the most efficient level. The department is responsible for ensuring fair and equitable treatment of all vendors who work with the Williamston Housing Authority (WHA). The WHA works diligently to accomplish the mission while complying with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
It is the policy and practice of the WHA to afford quality vendors and contractors, regardless of social or economic classification, the maximum opportunity to participate in contracting opportunities. The result of our efforts is the procurement of quality goods and services in a fair, open, competitive, and respectful process for everyone involved.
To accomplish our mission of providing affordable housing, it is imperative that WHA works with vendors and contractors that can deliver the highest quality of goods and services at the best value. In order to maximize its contracting dollars, WHA looks for as much competition as the open market will provide. We are always looking for new qualified vendors.
Please monitor this page for current Bids and RFP opportunities.
- CABINET AND COUNTERTOP REPLACEMENT
- PARKING LOT SEALCOATING AND STRIPING
- PRESSURE WASHING BUILDING EXTERIORS
- PARKING LOT SEALCOATING AND STRIPING RE-BID
- PRESSURE WASHING BUILDING EXTERIORS RE-BID
- PARKING LOT SEALCOATING AND STRIPING 2023
- PRESSURE WASHING BUILDING EXTERIORS 2023
- LAWN MAINTENANCE BID 2023
- ROOFING MATERIAL TESTING PROPOSAL 2023
- WILLOW ACRES SITE MAP